*** This event has already sold out. You are welcome to join other upcoming workshops. ***
Join the interactive workshop “Identify your strengths for your next career move” organised by Female Ventures on 5th of April 2023, led by professional coach Monika Matuszewska from LaMatu. This workshop is a part of the series of masterclasses and workshops organised by members of the Amsterdam city chapter of the Female Ventures Foundation. This event is intended for female professionals interested in discovering and leveraging their strengths.
Gain deeper awareness into your character strengths and learn to successfully apply them during job interviews, in the workplace and your daily life. This practical, hands-on workshop is focused on identifying personal strengths and provides the participants with the self-confidence and practical tools to help them leverage their strengths. Expect to leave the event with new ideas to carefully plan and steer your career and make an impact in business.
Does any of the dilemmas described below sound familiar to you?
- · Is it better to work on weaknesses or leverage your strengths?
- · How to talk about your strengths without sounding boastful or arrogant?
- · How to answer the most dreaded job interview question “Tell us about your weaknesses”?
- · Do you have some character traits that you’d like to improve, but somehow something is sabotaging your ability to make and sustain positive change?
What can you expect?
- · An opportunity for empowering self-reflection
- · Learn to identify and fully own your strengths and weaknesses
- · Gain new insights and learn from others
- · Practical tools for developing your strengths
- · A chance to practice talking about both your strengths and weaknesses in a genuine way
- · A safe space where all opinions can be openly expressed and are equally respected.
- · Feeling supported by the coach and other participants.
- · Some practical tools to take away home and apply directly in your daily life
- · A boost of positive inspiration and empowerment!
We will explore some of the most frequently asked questions and expose some common myths such as:
- · Are “soft skills” and “strengths” an oxymoron?
- · Can “female” qualities such as intuition, empathy or creativity be valued in the workplace?
- · How to become more aware of your weaknesses? How to work with the weaknesses without becoming too critical and harsh on yourself?
- · Is there such a thing as “too much of a good thing”?
18:30 – doors open
19:00 – 19:05 – introduction of Equals and Female Ventures
19:05 – 19:10 – welcome and intro Monika Matuszewska from LaMatu
19:10 – 19:55 – part 1 of the workshop
19:55 – 20:05 – break
20:05 – 20:40 – part 2 of the workshop
20:40 – 21:30 – networking drinks
21:30 – end of networking part
This workshop will be conducted in English. Professional working proficiency of English is required for participation.
PRIVACY AND IMAGE RIGHTS
We’d like to inform you that during our physical events some photography and recordings may be taken and therefore may contain your image. Please notify us at the start of an event if you prefer not to be featured and we will seat you accordingly.
Ticket price: €20 p.p.
Limited number of tickets available through Eventbrite. Reserve your spot using the “Sign up” button.
ABOUT FEMALE VENTURES
Female Ventures believe that every woman leads her own venture. By uniting ambitious women and sharing inspiring stories and network connections, Female Ventures wants to empower women to grow and lead their career. Female Ventures regularly organises events in major cities in the Netherlands including Amsterdam, Delft, Eindhoven, the Hague, Rotterdam and Utrecht. During these events the speakers share their stories and the attendees can feel the energy of meeting and supporting their peers.